Centrifugal Water Transfer Pump
The 400 series of Onga Hi-flo pumps are constructed of the same corrosion-resistant materials as the bigger 140 range, so they’ll also deal well with tough circumstances.
They provide water flows up to 270 litres a minute or maximum pressure up to 26 metres. Model 415 is ideally suited to circulation duty in hydroponic greenhouses. With casings moulded out of strong ABS, these pumps are built to take on the harshest and most corrosive environments.
Also suitable for waterfalls, streams, pond circulation and aquaculture. Not suitable for 24/7 running.
The Hi-Flo 415 is ideally suited to circulation duty in hydroponic greenhouses and general water transfer. Also suitable for waterfalls, streams, large pond circulation and aquaculture supplying 280 litres per minute at 5mt head. Not suitable for 24/7 running.
- Award winning Hi-Flo impeller
- Produces high operating pressure and provides lower electrical consumption reducing operating costs
- Corrosion resistant and lightweight
- Base mounted so pump lifted above corrosive sitting water
- Corrosion resistant, long lasting
- Cases moulded from strong ABS suitable for harsh environments
- Inbuilt thermal overload
- 750 Watts
- 1 1/4” male BSP suction and discharge
- 280lpm @ 5 metre head
- 1 year Onga warranty
Onga 400 Series Owner's Manual
Onga 400 Series Product Guide
Our prices include delivery to most areas in Australia.
See Freight Information for details.