Simply the best value pump cover on the market, the Polyslab pumpcover is designed in consultation with major Australian pump manufactures. Includes multiple ventilation points for flow through ventilation and comes complete with a base to raise the pump off the ground. Features easy to follow cut and snap entry points and are manufactured from high quality recycled materials. Available in Merino, Beige, Rivergum Green, Mist Green, Heritage Red, Heritage Green, Wheat, Slate Grey, Jasper, Surfmist and Windspray.
Designed in consultation with Major Australian pump manufacturers, the Polyslab pump cover will protect your pump from the elements and ensure a longer life for your pump. The base raises the pump safely off the ground. Most pump manufacturers require your pump to be covered for warranty conditions.
PolySlab Pump Cover Brochure
- Combo includes POLYSLAB base (easily removed if required)
- Multiple ventilation points for flow through ventilation
- Easy to follow cut and snap entry points (allowing for common pipe dimensions)
- Designed to raise the pump off the ground
- Designed in consultation with major Australian pump manufacturers
- Caters for majority of domestic and light industrial applications
- Available in Merino, Beige, Rivergum Green, Mist Green, Heritage Red, Heritage Green, Wheat, Slate Grey, Jasper, Surfmist and Windspray
- Made from high quality recycled materials
- Polyslab products weigh anywhere between 1.6 kgs to 7.1 kgs. Concrete slabs can weigh upwards of 30kg
- Avoid the hard work, injuries, litigation, rehab and downtime associated with dangerously heavy concrete
- Polyslab does not chip or crack like concrete, reducing the costs associated with wastage
- Polyslab sources only the highest quality materials and our controlled manufacturing processes guarantee superior, high strength products
- Polymer design ensures it won't corrode or grow mould like unsightly concrete
- UV Stabilizer is rated for at least 8-10 years, where the average Air Conditioner is replaced every 7 years. This means the Polyslab will outlast your average air conditioner. Actual product life will be much longer than the UV stabiliser.
Our prices include delivery to most areas in Australia.
See Freight Information for details.